I’m sitting here in my favorite building on campus (SAC) with my Peppermint Mocha frappuccino tingling the back of my throat and the lights from the adjacent enormous Christmas tree making this place all the more beautiful.
But seriously, is that not the most sexy f’ing sight you have ever beheld?
The only problem I have with this building is that the automatic doors have a sort of lag so when you’re walking in or out of the building you end up standing awkwardly in front of the doors for a few seconds or sometimes it doesn’t even open at all and you have to do a jumping, step-ball-change maneuver until it does.
And this is my first time having the PM frap and it’s not the best. Usually the Asian guy who makes the fraps is very good and I trust his skills so it could just be that minty drinks are not meant to be served cold.
Lately, I’ve been going through this thing where…I’m just sad a lot. And obviously, I don’t enjoy talking about it or even admitting to myself that it’s actually a thing, but after weeks of it wearing away at my insides and being this gray storm cloud all over campus, I decided to tell someone. And that turned into a few more people. And after discussing this with…six or so friends, I feel like an open book. It’s scary. Like I’m constantly vulnerable and they know a piece of what’s going on inside of me.
But obbbbbviously telling them only helped me and I learned something from each one of them. Something one of them suggested me doing is making a list of things that I’m happy about or that I’m looking forward to. So with that, here we go:
Things that make me happy:
- Christmas is in a month and four days
- I’ll be home this time tomorrow
- I’ll get to hug my family
- It’s raining = colder weather finally
- School is almost over
- I’m going to a mixer tonight in a tacky Christmas sweater
- The smell of my hair today
- The fact that I got a mani-pedi two days ago and my nails look awesome when I type/write/do homework/walk
- This bracelet that Trey made me
- Today is Thursday
Things I’m looking forward to (distant future):
- Getting a cat (This is definitely going to happen)
- Living in an apartment next year with my best friend
- Going home (Many in the first list can be applied to this category)
Now I’m distracted.
Hopefully I’ll never finish this list.